SubscriptionsLast Updated: March 14, 2020
Chemix offers a paid subscription plan called Boost.
Why upgrade to Boost?
- Access to all items.
- High Quality image exports. See below for comparison
- Write chemical compounds, formulas and units in labels (Learn more about this feature)
- Exporting images in loss-less vector format (SVG)
- Store up to 50 diagrams in the Cloud (Free plan only allows 3)
- Additional customisations on many items, such as filter paper, hazard signs, additional crystal shapes etc.
Image Quality: Standard vs High Quality
- Standard quality
- available to free plan
- 0.5 Megapixels, resulting in images up to 600 x 800 in resolution.
- Good enough for online documents and presentations.
- High quality
- Available on the "Boost" plan
- 1.8 Megapixels, resulting in images up to 1600 x 1200 in resolution
- Great for printed handouts, publications, as well as online documents and presentations.
How do I upgrade?
First, make sure you are logged in. Then click on "My account"
Click on "Upgrade plan" and select the "Boost" plan to upgrade.
Do I need to upgrade?
No. Large portions of Chemix will continue to be free for students and teachers everywhere to enjoy. Only extra features and power features will be reserved for Boost users.